Wednesday 14 September 2011

Blogging Woes

Having fun coming up with ideas for blogging but discover there's a lot to learn before this blogger gets up to pace. Have enjoyed finding and reading blogs but having difficult times getting comments accepted. This blog is dedicated to the challenges faced in my endeavours and exploration of blogging. It sure is a wonderful tool for communicating with similar and different others and I look forward to learning the skills that will enhance the obviously valuable experiences ahead.

4 comments:

Lea White said...

You're doing great so far Paul! Even if it might not feel like that. Before you know it you will be an expert at this!

blackhuff said...

Paul, I agree with Lea. You are doing good. It takes a long while to get sufficient traffic to your blog. It took me a year to get enough readers. I still have to work hard in keeping my followers cause just as much as they comment on my blog, just as much they want me to comment on theirs as well. Takes up a lot of time to build up readers, keeping them and getting to read all their blogs.
Keep going, you'll get there.

cat said...

You are doing really well! Just keep going as you are and you will go into "auto pilot blogging" very soon.

Lydia said...

Hi Paul, I'm also new to blogging and think you're doing a great job!
You're obviously a very commited teacher with some awesome ideas and hobbies. I look forward to reading more posts from you.
Lydia.