Sunday 23 October 2011

The Moment of Truth

It is the morning of the Big One! As Brucie would say in Strictly Come Dancing 'Now is the moment of Truth'. Are the Mighty All Blacks good enough to pull off a victory in the Rugby World Cup that the country have hoped for, expected and have demanded for a very long 24 years. There is no doubt in my mind and I'm sure in the eyes of most proud kiwis that they are good enough and have been by a long margin the best team in the competition. But it is in reality just one game, admittedly a most important game but in the long run just another game. Let's hope that no matter what the result kiwis will get behind their team and be proud of what all members of the team will have contributed. They will all have done their best on the day. New Zealanders need to be proud of all their sports representatives in all forms of sport because having been there myself I know they will give it their all. Check the You Tube clip below of Sing New Zealand. This is my version of John Denver's Sing Australia. I have singing with me Bianca who had about 10 minutes to practise it with me. Hope you like it!





Go the Mighty All Blacks!   The whole country is behind you!


2 comments:

Lea said...

It is indeed an exciting day today and I think many households tonight will follow the game with interest. I really like the song and think Bianca (and you) did very well!

Kevin Read said...

Sorry don't follow rugby but I hope your team wins! Now baseball, that's another story...the World Series is on at the moment and it is the first time that we have been able to watch it since 2006.

Kevin and Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com