Saturday 7 January 2012

Special Saturday

My brother Vincent and his partner, Dixie came to visit us this afternoon in Raumati.

Vincent and Dixie live in Upper Moutere, Motueka at the top of the South Island. They are highly skilled in making pottery and sell their wares in Nelson near where they live. They have just been to the Coromandel where they experienced the wettest Xmas period in 22 years.

They are now heading home and it was great to catch up with them.

I have had a special relationship with Vincent through the sharing of music and our travels. Vincent and I spent 2 and a half years together in London after a few months in America. I will be writing about our adventures soon as I promised Lea I would months ago!

6 comments:

Lea said...

Great photo of the two of you! Are you the only of your siblings into sport or are your siblings as big a sport fanatic as you are?

Looking forward to reading your London entry, it sure has been a long flight from America ;-).

Becky said...

Such wonderfully happy faces! I'm so glad you got to visit - I need to spend more time with my 3 sisters and2 brothers.

Maria said...

How lovely to catch up with your brother and his partner; that's a nice photo of the two of you. So parts of NZ are getting lots of rain...like Aus 12 months ago. One of DH's daughters who has a NZ partner went to the south Island Dec-Jan 2010-11 and were caught in a flash flood on the north of the Sth island...scary stuff.

Victor e suas opiniƵes said...

This meet was really good Mr. Paul, you and your brother look really happy!!

Paul said...

Victor
Thank you for being so good at commenting on my blog. I do really appreciate it! Hope the cruise was good. Kate loves keeping in contact with you!

Victor e suas opiniƵes said...

Don't worry Mr. Paul, you alawys write good stuff. That's good to know about kate :)