Tuesday 10 April 2012

Worry Further Down The Line

This is not an anti-war song but merely a reflection on how young men are sent off to war by those in power who make the big calls while they safely remain at home with their families.

I personally believe that people's lives are worth a lot more consideration before they are sent away to fight other countries' battles.

My thoughts are non political but an emotional response in music.

Hope you find my song Worry Further Down The Line thought provoking! Sorry if I offend anyone by my reflections.




What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

Lea said...

It is a thought provoking song! I agree with you Paul, people's lives are worth a lot more consideration.

john bain said...

I entirely agree with your reflections Paul.

blackhuff said...

I agree with your reflections. Much more than you might think ...

Kevin Read said...

I agree too! I wish people around the world could just treat everyone the way you would want to be treated. If we did this, then there would be no need for war. We can learn so much from each other.

Kevin and Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com