Wednesday 30 May 2012

Hold Me

Still no photos sadly! Most frustrating as they are really good! The connection will not fit into my camera so can't download at this time. Will consult someone about this as I really do want to share with you all as I know you are waiting with great anticipation. Have some good ones of John with his wonderfully athletic side profile! For now you will just have to put up with John trying to keep up with my song on the penny whistle. However you will be able to see a most polished performance by me singing an original accompanied by guitar and harmonica.

Here is John and me performing Hold Me! Have a listen for some unexpected vocals!
Thanks John for down and up loading this song of mine. Really enjoyed performing it with you!


5 comments:

john bain said...

Wonderfully athletic side profile eh! Well I have been working out in the gym since those photos were taken, and now the term 'Greek God' could apply.

Lea said...

Another great song. Great introductory vocals!

Ellie said...

Another great song - and I love the added vocal lol.

diane b said...

It must have been fun meeting up with a blogger. It is a great way to make friends around the world.
You both did a great job with the song.

Buttons Thoughts said...

I LOVE IT. I must say I was expecting the rooster as a finish:) B